University Associate Professor in political science Academic Director of CEDS
University Professor, Director of H.E.C. Center for Geopolitics, Dean and Founder of CEDS
Director of CEDS
Head of admission
Head of Admissions
In charge of external relations
University Professor, Director of HEC Center for Geopolitics, Dean and founder of CEDS.
- Francis BALLE: Professor Emeritus in Political Science at Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Doctor of State ès Lettres, graduate of the IEP of Paris, Commander of the Legion of Honour, Director of the IREC
- George PAU-LANGEVIN: Former Minister for Overseas France, former Minister Delegate for Educational Success, member of the National Assembly’s Committee on Legislation, Member of Parliament for Paris, lawyer, decorated with the Legion of Honor, teacher at HEIP.
- Pascal CHAIGNEAU : Professor at HEC, university professor, doctor in literature, political sociology, public law and development socio-economics, Honorary Dean of the CEDS, Lawyer, Commander of Arts and Letters, Officer of the Legion of Honor
- Adrian PABST : Political scientist, University Professor at Kent University in England, editor for various political, economic and international relations journals, specialist in the role of ethics and religion in politics.
- Christine MANIGAND: Professor of Contemporary History at the University of Paris III, specialist in the history of Europe in the 20th century and the construction of Europe, member of the National Council of Universities.
- Hany HELAL: President of Senghor University, former Minister of Higher Education and Minister of State for Scientific Research (Egypt), he served as Cultural and Scientific Chancellor at the Egyptian Embassy in Paris.
- Arnaud BENEDETTI: Associate Professor at the Sorbonne, Director of Communication at the CNES, then at the CNRS and now at Inserm, parliamentary collaborator at the National Assembly and then at the European Parliament, Editor-in-Chief of the Revue Politique et Parlementaire, teacher at HEIP.
- Edwige AVICE: Former Minister of Free Time, Youth and Sports, Cooperation and Development, Secretary of State to the Minister of Defense, former Member of Parliament for Paris, President of the Economic Council for Defense, teacher at HEIP
- Catherine BRÉCHIGNAC: Perpetual Director of the Academy of Sciences, former Director General of the CNRS, Ambassador Delegate for Science, Technology and Innovation, Officer of the Legion of Honour and the National Order of Merit
- Thierry RAMBAUD: University Professor, teaches at Paris Descartes, Sciences Po, ENA, Cairo University and Abu Dhabi Sorbonne, expert for the Council of Europe, elected member of the International Academy of Comparative Law.
- Jean-Martin JASPERS: Director of the Centre des Hautes Études of the Ministry of the Interior, former Chief of Staff of the Minister of Youth and Sports
- Bruno CAUTRES: Researcher at the CEVIPOF (Sciences Po) and the CNRS on the analysis of political behaviour and attitudes, member of the Revue Française de Science Politique and the Revue Française de Sociologie.
- Daniel VITRY: Former rector of the Paris Academy, university professor, technical advisor to the Cabinet of Ministers in charge of higher education and research, Officer of the Legion of Honour and the National Order of Merit.
- Sylvie FAUCHEUX: Associate Professor of Universities in Economic Sciences, teaches at CNAM, Director of IFG, President of the CSR Commission INSEEC U.
- Hassan FODHA: Diplomat, former Tunisian ambassador to the UN (Geneva), former director of the UN Information Centre in Paris and then in Brussels (UNRIC).
University Associate Professor in political science, Academic Director of CEDS